Thursday, July 2, 2015

July challenge day 2

I had today off from work so I got my workout done early.

20 squats- fast
20 bicep curls
20 Renegade rows
20 Upright rows
:60 High extended arm plank
15 side lunges
15 Low rows
10 Lateral shoulder raises
10 push ups
10 Heel taps

I went for a walk/run this evening and the weather was perfect. Very nice breeze off of Lake Michigan made feel even better. I use the Runtastic app and while I was walking up a hill I thought I heard a crash behind me. It scared the 💩 out of me. Actually, it was my app. Someone had sent me an applause..lol. So if anyone uses this app, follow me and I will follow back and give you an applause👍😉. Now it's time for some TV and cuddle time with my sweetie😍

No comments:

August Reads 2018

August was a great month for reading. I don't think I have ever read this many books in such a short time. Karen Marie Moning's F...