Wednesday, July 1, 2015

July challenge Day 1

Well, it's the first of July and it's time to get back on track. I totally blew it in June so now I'm going to kick it in gear. Did my July challenge and walked almost 6 miles at work which goes with the walking challenge that I'm doing at work. Here's my work out for the day.💪

20 jumping jacks
20 chest presses
20 triceps extensions
20 push ups
:60 forearm plank
15 bicep curls
15 toe lifts
15 reverse crunches
10 sumo squats
15 in and outs

Here is my current weight and waist measurement. I want to see if anything changes by July 31st comes.

Weight-154
Waist- 38 inches
Goal- lose 10 pounds and get that waist measurement down to 30 inches😉👍☺

No comments:

August Reads 2018

August was a great month for reading. I don't think I have ever read this many books in such a short time. Karen Marie Moning's F...