Saturday, March 28, 2015

Starting over is ok

I'm not really a newbie to running. I've ran races and was getting really good at it until I suffered a knee injury. A few factors caused this...adding miles to fast, pushing myself, and my shoes were passed their running mileage. This time, I'm going to take it nice and slow and just enjoy myself. I have nothing to prove, I just really love to run and I miss it a lot. I'm scared to start because I'm afraid of injury but I'm playing it smart this time and listen to my body better this time. I'm going to start with this 5k plan starting April 1st. Going to keep myself accountable. Summer is coming...sorry Starks..I don't like your motto..lol (Game of Thrones reference)

I will run while I can😆

No comments:

August Reads 2018

August was a great month for reading. I don't think I have ever read this many books in such a short time. Karen Marie Moning's F...