Sunday, February 2, 2014

Stink'in Think'in

I have been struggling the last few days with a negative attitude.   I'm probably being just petty but sometimes I just need to take a stand. I thought running on my treadmill tonight would help get rid of my stink'in think'in but my running app messed up and I just quit. NOW I KNOW I HAVE A PROBLEM.
I decided to message my Pastor's wife and ask her for some advise and so Bible verses to help me work through these thoughts. She gave me some Awesome verses which I had already had hightlighted in my Bible.
One of my favorite verses is this:

PHILIPPIANS 4:4 Rejoice in the LORD always: and again I said Rejoice.

Sometimes it is so hard to be a happy person. With a name like mine, it would be a contradiction to be a grumpy "young" woman. I was really grateful for my Pastor's wife's wisdom. She knew just what to give me. I started reading some other verses that coincides with my some what healthy living that uplifted my soul.  Thank you Mrs. Abberger...I love you

HEBREWS 12:1
Wherefore seeing we also are compressed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every WEIGHT and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us RUN with patience the RACE that is set before us.

Tomorrow will be a better day!!!

No comments:

August Reads 2018

August was a great month for reading. I don't think I have ever read this many books in such a short time. Karen Marie Moning's F...