Monday, February 17, 2014

Love is in the Air

Valentine's Day has come and went. My Valentine didn't give me flowers, chocolate or even a card. I'm OK with that because you will see at the end of my blog post why my Valentine is the best.;)

Yesterday, I decided to do one of my virtual races,  Fit 4 Life Love Run Half Marathon.


I started my run about 2:30 in the afternoon and started with my normal 3.10 mile route, using our garage as my "refuel" station. I used my "refuel station" two more times before starting out on the longer part of my run. 

I got to mile 8 and it was quite a struggle. The road I was on has a slight incline but that wasn't what made it difficult. I was running towards Lake Michigan and the wind was so incredibly
cold. I finally got up that road and my phone was going off with low battery.


I got back to my house with 11.24 miles done. I had to finish the last 1.90 mile on my treadmill but it was worth it.

The best part of my run was when I got home and my fiance's Mom "chewed" me out for being gone so long and telling me that I need to stay close to home. I told Todd where I was going but neglected to tell her…oops…Sorry Mom…Lol.

Oh Yeah, before I forget…this is what I got for Valentine's Day


This girl has a Cadillac!!! 

No comments:

August Reads 2018

August was a great month for reading. I don't think I have ever read this many books in such a short time. Karen Marie Moning's F...